- 100% Recyclable Package
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Clear container for optimum shelf display
- 89mm wide mouth diameter fits most in-stock 89-400 closures
- Straight-Sided Container
|Over Flow Capacity||478.7 ml +/- 7.4 ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||89|
|Diameter / Width||3.578 in +/- .063 in|
|Height||3.734 in +/- 0.031 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||198|
Our 16oz (480ml) Flint (Clear) Glass Cream Jar with a 89-400 neck finish with a straight-sided design. The jar is made of clear glass to improve content awareness and provides an optimum shelf appearance. Made of Type-III soda-lime glass the jar is food contact safe, but this container is flexible enough to find utilization in a wide variety of markets and applications:
- Personal Care and Beauty
- Hand Cream and Powders
- Candle Making
- Dry Ingredients
The glass jar features a 89-400 neck finish will find compatibility with most in-stock, ready to ship 89-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures.
- Love the JarNever disappointed.
- Satisfied!!!These jars are awesome! The lids are great too. I wanted to use these for candle making and it's a great size! Thank you for a great product!
- Great qualityThese jars are perfect. They shipped quickly in perfect condition. I bought gold lids for them and they look awesome! Definitely buying more in the future
- Excellent quality, excellent serviceI'm very pleased that I found Bottlestore and switched from my previous supplier. My jars are excellent quality and they always arrive very quickly. Only had one issue last year with a few cases of jars that had broken in shipment and they quickly replaced them for me. Highly recommend!
- Perfect!A great size jar for candle making. Two of mine came in broken and I received a replacement in 2 business days. Very quick and nice customer service.
- Great ProductJars arrived in perfect condition, and shipping was fast. Thank you!
- Great JarI absolutely love using Bottle store and the glass jar options. I use them for candles.