22-400 Black PP Rib Side Matte Top Plastic Screw Cap - Foam Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Economically option for common packaging use
- Recyclable PP plastic material
- Rib side, matte top surface finish for better grip
- Fits most glass and plastic bottles with 22-400 or 405 neck finish
- Fitted with a foam liner for common liquid, solid, powder applications
|Neck / Closure Diameter||22|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||0.96in|
BottleStore's 22-400 Black PP Rib Side Matte Top closure with a foam liner is an excellent general-purpose closure for a wide variety of applications.
The closure features a foam liner that is highly compatible with most product formulas in the market, including personal care, beauty, automotive, household chemical, and food.
The following are some additional applications and market segments you can find this closure associated with:
- Neem Oil
- Automotive Fluids
- Essential Oils
- Horticultural Plant Care Products
- Pet Care Products
- Tablets and Capsules
The closure's rib sides make it easy for removal and application of closure. The matte top gives the closure a clean look and enhances your overall complete package system's aesthetic.
This closure is compatible with most of BottleStore's in-stock, ready-to-ship plastic or glass containers with a 20-400 or 405 neck finish.
For additional info about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses