- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% BPA Free and Recyclable
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Type-III Soda Lime Glass
- Ultraviolet (UV) Inhibitor
- Wide mouth for easy filling and dispensing
|Over Flow Capacity||275 cc +/- 4.6 cc|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Shape||Wide Mouth Round|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||45|
|Diameter / Width||2.563 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Height||4.7 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||140|
Our 250cc (8.4oz) Amber Glass Wide Mouth Bottles feature a straight base and broad shoulder profile. This style of bottle is often found housing capsules and tablets in the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical markets. Featuring a wide mouth 45-400 neck finish this bottle makes it easier for filling and removing of product. This versatile container is made out of food grade safe type-III soda-lime glass, ideal for a variety of applications.
Amber glass adds a benefit to this package by providing an ultraviolet (UV) inhibitor. Liquid products containing light-sensitive ingredients are protected from the degrading effects UV light can have.
The straight body panel of this container is great for customization to include silk screen decorating and label application, allowing you to create a unique package experience. Our amber bottles can be utilized in the following applications and markets:
- Light-Sensitive Product
- Natural Ingredients
This amber glass bottle has a 45-400 neck finish and is compatible with most of our in-stock, ready-to-ship 45-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures. Pair a plastic or metal closure to this glass container for a 100% recyclable package solution.
- EXCELLET!This is my 2nd time ordering and everything came without no problem. Driving was on time no broken bottles or missing. I will be doing business with this company. I do recommend it without a doubt. Far one of the best companies that I have done business with. 5 stars all around!!
- Perfect for Plant PropagationI used my bottles to grow plant cuttings in as roots in a dark environment make a plant grow better, so I got amber colored bottles to help propagate my plant cuttings. The bottles/jars are of great quality and I will use company for more smaller bottles.