8oz (240ml) Amber Glass Straight Sided Cream Jar Round - 70-400 Neck
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Package
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Ideal for light-sensitive product
- 70mm wide mouth diameter fits most in-stock 70-400 closures
- Straight-Sided Container
|Over Flow Capacity||272.60cc|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||70|
|Diameter / Width||2.88|
|Cartons / Pallet||32|
Our 8oz (240ml) Amber Glass Cream Jar with a 70-400 neck finish is an excellent package for shelf differentiation and protection. On top of the many benefits glass has to offer, amber glass provides the extra benefit of providing an ultraviolet (UV) inhibitor.
Protection from UV light is ideal for product with light-sensitive properties and ingredients. Made of Type-III soda-lime glass this jar is food contact safe, but flexible enough to find utilization in a wide variety of markets and applications:
- Personal Care and Beauty
- Hand Cream and Powders
- Dry Ingredients
The glass jar features a 70-400 neck that is compatibility with most in-stock, ready to ship 70-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures.
- UghI love the jars but they’ve arrived broken on 2 occasions now. The first one they shipped me a free case and the second occurrence I never heard back and now they are out of stock until December... not good for this candlemaker’s business when most of my sake are for the holidays and now we cannot find these anywhere :(
- These are greatI've ordered pallets of these, and have never had an issue. I think of all the cases we've ordered, maybe 2 jars in total have broken. The jars themselves are good quality, the glass is perfect, and the threading is standardized so I can source a slew of different closure options. Can't beat the price, either. Easily pay double from other suppliers.
- OkI love the jars but unfortunately the packaging is terrible. Most of the jars are scratched and 3 came broken. The delivery was quick but very dissatisfied with the way it l’s shipped and packaged.
We apologize for any inconvenience with the shipping, we will have someone reach out to you shortly to have this issue resolved.
- Customer service is good, product is OK, shipping is terribleThe jars are fine. However, more than half of them were broken. Customer service quickly sent new ones. One of those was also broken and many of the rest seemed like they might have been leftovers that weren't fit to sell with lots of imperfections in the glass. I don't think I can in good conscience sell many of these jars.
We apologize for any inconvenience due to the broken jars from the shipping process. Someone from our team will reach out shortly to help you with this issue.
- you might want to wear glovesAbout 25% of my jars were broken. Took a chance because I was desperate for jars. I should have bought more to factor in the breakage as I know it was likely base on the reviews. Jars are shrink wrapped with very little padding around the edges. When the jars break, they shatter. So pieces everywhere. Should open outside. Cut myself many times shifting out the unbroken ones. Have not contacted the company yet for a refund as I still need to count the jars not broken.
We apologize for any inconvenience, someone from our team will reach out to you shortly about this issue.
- Awesome!I knew the Amber Jars were exactly what I needed. I worried about breakage.
These came industrial strength shrink wrapped and then with the padding needed to keep them safe. Not one scratch or chip. 100% Success!
- Over half our order was broken the other half scratchedWe received our order and over half of the jars were broken, the rest were so scratched from the broken glass they weren't usable. They really need another way to pack these jars. Just throwing them in a bag and surrounding them by expanded cardboard and hoping for the best isn't working. As you can see from all of the reviews, this is an issue.
Still haven't heard back from the bottlestore.com on what they are going to do. It's sad because these are exactly what I need, but I'm probably going to have to find another source.
We apologize for any inconvenience, our team is looking into this for you and will reach out to you shortly.
- Great jars but usually arrive brokenI have ordered several packages of the amber jars. Unfortunately, most of them have arrived partially broken. They have replaced and shipped my jars but I have had to reach out several times to confirm they are shipped. I am still waiting on my most recent replacement after inquiring twice about it.
We apologize for any inconvenience/ delays in your orders. Someone from our team will reach out and help you get this sorted!
- Not bad but need the shipping process looked at.I'm both happy that I've found a company that carries the jars/tops I need and frustrated that each order I've received has had multiple jars broken and several surrounding jars scratched/dinged up. I reached back out to get the latest order of broken jars remediated but have heard nothing back on that yet.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we will have someone from our team reach out to you shortly.
- Missing caps3 caps are missing, making 3 jars useless.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and we will have someone from our team reach out to you shortly to help you get this sorted.