100-400 Gold Metal Screw Cap With Customizable Liner Options
- Made in USA
- Tin-plated steel for maximum compatibility
- Tumble pack 600 pieces per box
- Custom made to order item with short lead time
- Compatible with glass and plastic bottles, jars, and jugs with wide mouth opening (100mm)
- Thread and knurled edge side finish for easy grip and turn operation
- Choose from a wide variety of liner options for your product applications
All special order caps are final sale and cannot be canceled or returned once placed. We are happy to provide you with samples of your chosen cap configuration in order to aid in your package choices.
|Neck / Closure Diameter||100|
|Material / Resin||METAL|
|Height||0.570 +/- 0.05|
100-400 gold metal screw cap with customizable liner options including PE foam, foam seal, pulp & aluminum, heat seal, aluminum foil, pressure sensitive seal, pulp & poly, and plastisol. These caps are made in USA to order, suitable for most glass or plastic containers with 100-400 neck finish. Standard production time of 1 - 2 weeks for non-plastisol lined and 3 weeks for plastisol lined caps. For higher quantity (4 cartons or more), contact us for custom production lead time.
Which Liner Should I Choose?
Listed below are typical uses for each liner type. If you are unsure, make sure to contact us for recommendations:
- Unlined : Candles, Dry Products, Decorative items
- Pulp / Poly : Coffee, Juices, Foods, Syrup, Beverages, Household Chemicals, Personal Care Products
- Pulp / Vinyl : Solvents, Alcohols, Oils
- Pulp / Aluminum : Cosmetic Creams, Vegetable Oils, Mineral Oils, Automative Items
- PS22 - Pressure Sensitive (Bond to Bottle) : Dry Products, Pharmaceuticals, Vitamins, Supplements
- HS035 - Heat Induction (Bond to Bottle) : Dry Products, Juice, Beverages, Spices (requires special equipment to apply)
- F217 : Skin Creams, Peroxide, Healthcare
- Plastisol : Hot Fill, Food, Pickle