- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Container
- Ideal for Food Applications
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Long Neck Profile
- BPA Free, Type-III Food-Contact Safe Glass
- Compatible In-Stock Closures Available
|Over Flow Capacity||310.00ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||24|
|Diameter / Width||60.90mm|
|Cartons / Pallet||198|
Our 10oz (300ml) Flint (Clear) Glass Sauce Bottle with a 24-414 neck finish is an ideal bottle for a variety of food applications. This container features a tall neck profile for increased control and easier dispensing of liquid product. As a food-contact safe container this bottle is ideal for food and condiment applications, but not limited to the following:
- Bar-B-Que Sauce
- Hot (Picante) Sauce
- Vinegar and Oils
Flint (clear) glass enhances product display and best educates on the contents of the container.
- What I needed. Good quality, fast shipping & reasonably priced.These bottles are for my homemade Limoncello. I use them for gifts to my friends. Very happy with this purchase. I will purchase from them again.
- Fast shipping, well packaged, exactly what I neededI got these for my husband as part of a hot sauce making kit. They are the perfect size for that and I love the shape of the bottle for it. The lids are a perfect fit as well. The box arrives inside of another box with several inches of paper around the inside to protect the bottles- they all arrived in perfect condition. They shipped within two days of placing my order and arrived within a week. Very happy with this purchase and will definitely buy more after they get used up!
- Good quality bottles, caps fit well, good shipping time.These are my go to bottles for my homemade hot sauce.
The bottles are a good quality, the lids fit great.
Their shipping cost is fair and the shipping time is great, even during a pandemic.
- sauce bottlesI didn't buy these for sauce but I make my own juice drink mixes and needed single bottles to use. These work very well for my weekly juice mixes. I prefer glass instead of plastics so glad to find these. Fair prices and arrived quickly.
- Great for hotsauce!!I used these to breakdown gallons of hotsauce, they are high quality! Highly recommend!