- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Container
- Ideal for Food Applications
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Long Neck Profile
- BPA Free, Type-III Food-Contact Safe Glass
- Compatible In-Stock Closures Available
|Over Flow Capacity||156.3 cc +/- 3.2 cc|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||24|
|Diameter / Width||1.859 in +/- 0.031 in|
|Height||6.625 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||200|
Our 5oz (150ml) Flint (Clear) Glass Sauce Bottle with a 24-490 neck finish is an ideal bottle for a variety of food applications. This container features a tall neck profile for increased control and easier dispensing of liquid product. As a food-contact safe container this bottle is ideal for food and condiment applications, but not limited to the following:
- Bar-B-Que Sauce
- Hot (Picante) Sauce
- Vinegar and Oils
Flint (clear) glass enhances product display and best educates on the contents of the container.
- Great ServiceMost all woozy bottles are created the same. The customer service here at BottleStore.com is what made this purchase stand out. We've definitely found a partner in business.
- Quality productsWe have used about 800 of these, nice quality
- used for my infused OilsIt worked out perfectly for me. I was able to use the smaller bottles for my oils as well. Great quality and looking forward to ordering more in the future!
- Work wellThis work for my hot sauce
- Used for home made hot sauce, work great. Faster delivery that originally toldReasonable price and delivery. will use the Bottle Store again
- WorkedWorked great for My hot sauce.
- ExcellentI have purchased twice from the bottle store and both times these bottles came before I expected them, the shipping quality was very high, and everything (bottles and caps) work as expected. Great prices as well.
- have not arrived yetI bet the bottles will do fine. The bottles were suppose to be here on May 11th and still have not shown up and finally today the 15th there has been a update saying they will be here on the 18th but we will see if that happens and its no fault of the bottle store. I just hope they get here before my fermentation of my hot sauce is ready to be bottled.