16oz (480ml) Flint (Clear) Paragon Round Glass Jar - 63-400 Neck
- Features a special neck that accepts snap on plastic spice sifter fitments
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Compatible container for various food products
- Tall, Slim Profile For Optimum Storage
|Over Flow Capacity||481.96ml +/- 7.39ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||63|
|Diameter / Width||2.7 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Height||6.64 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||231|
Our 16oz (480ml) flint glass paragon jar comes in a tall, slim profile feature a 63-400 neck finish. This container is made of type-III soda-lime glass, compatible with most product formulations ranging from industrial liquids to food. The profile of this container offers more room to store product while taking up less space for an improved shelf presence.
This container an ideal package solution for many food applications to include, but not limited to:
- Preserves and Jams
- Dry Ingredients
- Spices and Seasoning (Sazón)
The 63-400 neck finish of this jar is compatible with most in-stock 63-400 plastic and metal CT closures. The unique neck finish is compatible with most plastic spice sifter caps in the market.
- Broken ShipmentI have ordered from this company in the past and normally there were no issues however, this particular shipment came with a few broken glasses. I submitted a request for reshipment but have not heard a response yet. I hope this goes better next time. This is an isolated incident. Typically the deliveries come with no issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Someone from our team is looking into this matter and will reach out shortly.
- Great bottles perfect for what I needLoved them!
- Excellent bottlesThese bottles are beautiful and shockingly durable. They reflect my juice product so well. Everyone compliments the bottles’ clean aesthetic. Plus the caps with a bit of gold trim adds to the beautiful look.
- Great productGood quality, thick glass, well matched with lids. Shipment arrived on time.
Very happy overall.
- Great!We are home Kombucha brewers and these bottles are prefect. Wide enough to put fruit in for secondary brewing, but still comfortable to drink out of. Love them!