8oz (240ml) Flint (Clear) Paragon Round Glass Jar - 58-400 Neck (12 Pack)
- Convenient 12-Pack
- Features a special neck that accepts snap on plastic spice sifter fitments
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Compatible container for various food products
- Tall, Slim Profile For Optimum Storage
|Over Flow Capacity||244 ml +/- 4.62 ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||58|
|Diameter / Width||2.2 in +/- 0.031 in|
|Height||5.375 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||300|
Our 8oz (240ml) flint glass paragon jar comes in a tall, slim profile feature a 58-400 neck finish. This container is made of type-III soda-lime glass, compatible with most product formulations ranging from industrial liquids to food. The profile of this container offers more room to store product while taking up less space for an improved shelf presence.
This container an ideal package solution for many food applications to include, but not limited to:
- Preserves and Jams
- Dry Ingredients
- Spices and Seasoning (Sazón)
The 58-400 neck finish of this jar is compatible with most in-stock 58-400 plastic and metal CT closures. The unique neck finish is compatible with most plastic spice sifter caps in the market.
- 8oz Paragon JarsLove the jars, they work great. We had a case with 3 broken ones this time. But other than that they have all delivered intact.
- Perfect bottle.After an exhaustive search for the perfect bottle, I found this one. I wanted as little shoulder to show as possible. straight sides to a flat cap. The 8 oz. fill is perfect for my Honey. Since Honey is heavier than water I get an 11 oz fill! I also use the 4 oz. and 2 oz of a similar shape...