- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Package
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Ideal for light-sensitive product
- 58mm wide mouth diameter fits most in-stock 58-400 closures
- Straight-Sided Container
|Over Flow Capacity||136.64cc|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||58|
|Diameter / Width||2.36|
|Cartons / Pallet||24|
Our 4oz (120ml) Amber Glass Cream Jar with a 58-405 neck finish is an excellent package for shelf differentiation and protection. On top of the many benefits glass has to offer, amber glass provides the extra benefit of providing an ultraviolet (UV) inhibitor.
Protection from UV light is ideal for product with light-sensitive properties and ingredients. Made of Type-III soda-lime glass this jar is food contact safe, but flexible enough to find utilization in a wide variety of markets and applications:
- Personal Care and Beauty
- Hand Cream and Powders
- Dry Ingredients
The glass jar features a 58-400 neck that is compatibility with most in-stock, ready to ship 58-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures.
- broken jarsWe received broken jars in several of our cases. We did have some replaced however several of our other cases have damaged jars and we have yet to get them replaced or have anyone contact us back about them. We order from here all the time and this is very disheartening. I have sent several emails and nothing back. We are up to almost 50 jars from one order that we can not use.
I'm sorry about the inconvenience your latest shipment has brought to you and your business. I've communicated your concerns to our Customer Service Team and someone will get in contact with you shortly to rectify this and future orders with better communication.
Please feel free to continue to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns.
- Broken jars in every box.I ordered 10 cases of jars. Each came in it's own box. Each box had at least one jar broken, a total of 16. Cleaning up the small broken glass pieces from the remaining jars is tedious and time consuming. Every jar had to be cleaned and inspected to insure my customers would not get hurt. This happened the last time ordered as well.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Someone from our team is looking into this matter and will get in touch shortly.
- I was disappointed BROKEN JARSSome of The bottles were broken
and I wanted black lids not white
Apologies for any inconvenience. Someone from our team is looking into this issue and will reach out shortly.
- Broken JarsOverall, I love the jar and have ordered twice. However each time I order at least 4 jars arrive broken. I definitely think more padding, a fragile label or even proper taping of the boxes would help significantly.
We apologize for any inconvenience. Someone from our team is looking into this issue and will get in touch shortly.
- the bottles arrived brokenThe package arrived with many bottles broken. When I checked out the website, I choose the option with the lid, but it arrived without any lids. I end up with fewer bottles and non of them have a lid. Wrote an email to the team, hopefully, they will get back to me. It is a little time-consuming to have to deal with the broken glasses and have to contact the company again.
Apologies for any inconvenience, our team is looking into this and will get back to you shortly.
- Broken jarsThe jars are perfect except for the fact that some of my glass jars were broken and scratched. I am giving 3 stars only because the customer service was amazing. My replacement shipment also came cracked. I would advise for you guys to add a fragile label to your boxes. Both boxes came to me without a fragile label on them.
We apologize for any inconvenience, we appreciate your input, and someone from our team is looking into this and will reach out shortly.
- Broken jarsThe amber jars were delivered with about 5 broken jars. Due to poor packaging. The glass jars should have been packed with better protection. Also fragile wasn’t placed on the box.
We apologize for any inconvenience with your order, someone from our team is looking into this and will reach out shortly.
- Bottles were great/ Caps did not fitThe bottles I received was great besides one being broken but they are glass traveling so I was expecting that. But my only thing was the caps I received were too small for the bottles I ordered even though those were the ones I was offered. I emailed customer service and they were very fast with responding and nice about the situation. Sent me more caps but it was the same caps sent before. So I haven’t decided if I’m going to email them again or just figure out the cap situation on my own.
We appreciate the feedback response! Please feel free to contact our team at any time for any additional assistance with your order.