- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable Package
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Straight body panel design ideal for silk screen decorating and label application
- Ideal for light-sensitive product
- 58mm wide mouth diameter fits most in-stock 58-400 closures
- Straight-Sided Container
|Over Flow Capacity||136.64cc|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||58|
|Diameter / Width||2.36|
|Cartons / Pallet||24|
Our 4oz (120ml) Amber Glass Cream Jar with a 58-405 neck finish is an excellent package for shelf differentiation and protection. On top of the many benefits glass has to offer, amber glass provides the extra benefit of providing an ultraviolet (UV) inhibitor.
Protection from UV light is ideal for product with light-sensitive properties and ingredients. Made of Type-III soda-lime glass this jar is food contact safe, but flexible enough to find utilization in a wide variety of markets and applications:
- Personal Care and Beauty
- Hand Cream and Powders
- Dry Ingredients
The glass jar features a 58-400 neck that is compatibility with most in-stock, ready to ship 58-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures.
- Bottles were great/ Caps did not fitThe bottles I received was great besides one being broken but they are glass traveling so I was expecting that. But my only thing was the caps I received were too small for the bottles I ordered even though those were the ones I was offered. I emailed customer service and they were very fast with responding and nice about the situation. Sent me more caps but it was the same caps sent before. So I haven’t decided if I’m going to email them again or just figure out the cap situation on my own.
We appreciate the feedback response! Please feel free to contact our team at any time for any additional assistance with your order.