38-400 White Ribbed Side Matte Top PP Plastic (CT) Cap - F217 Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PP plastic materials makes this cap highly recyclable
- Comes with F217 (foam) liner common for general use
- Not suitable for hot-filling
- Rib side matte top plastic cap for economic, everyday use
- Fit with most plastic and glass bottles and jugs with 38-400 and 38-405 neck finish
|Neck / Closure Diameter||38|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||1.6in|
Our 38-400 White Rib-Side Matte Top PP Continuous Thread (CT) Closure is an ideal solution for topping off your complete package solution.
The closure features an F217 foam liner already assembled and enhances overall sealing. F217 liners are great for dry, cold, and ambient-filled products. The liner is odor and taste resistant, making it an excellent solution for beverages or food products.
This closure is often found in the following application and markets:
- Non-carbonated beverages
- Alcohol-based products
- Dry Ingredients such as spices and herbs
- Honey and Syrup
Rib-sides of the closure enhance grip for easy application and removal from containers. The flat, matte finish adds a subtle aesthetic for enhanced shelf presence and appeal.
This closure is compatible with most of BottleStore's in-stock, ready-to-ship glass and plastic containers featuring a 38-400 neck finish. For additional knowledge about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses