- 100% Recyclable and BPA Free Container
- Type-III Soda Lime Glass
- Food Contact Safe
- Wide Mouth Opening For Easier Access
- Premier Vinegar Container
|Over Flow Capacity||497.00ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||28|
|Diameter / Width||71.80mm|
|Cartons / Pallet||180|
Our 16oz (473ml) Flint Glass Vinegar Glass Bottle is an ideal choice container for various mildly carbonated liquid products. Made of Type-III soda-lime glass, this container is food contact safe and capable of containing mildly acid products like vinegar. The familiar profile of this container has a wide-body panel for label application and silkscreen decoration for an enhanced shelf presence.
Our 28-1768 white rib side tamper-evident (TE) closures are ideal for a more robust package system. The 28-1768 TE closure is compatible with products of a similar profile to that of vinegar. The EVA disc liner and the tamper-evident band help ensure a proper seal is in place and product integrity is maintained from filling to shelving.
This container is suitable for a variety of markets and applications to include some of the following:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mild Acidic Product
- Flavor Concentrate
- Nutraceutical and Homeopathic Products
This 28-454 neck finish of this container is compatible with most of our in-stock, ready to ship 28-400 plastic and metal continuous thread (CT) closures. Feel free to request a sample of bottle and closure for compatibility testing before purchase.
This container is 100% recyclable and BPA free, creating an excellent talking point when promoting your product line.
- Great bottle, but wasn’t pleased with the metal capsThe glad arrived in perfect conditions! They are of good quality and i would order them again, the only reason I’m taking away a star is because of the cap, i chose the white metal cap for recycling purposes! But they leak if bottle isn’t upright. Because of that i wasn’t able to ship my product. So next time I’ll order the black plastic caps.
- Product OK returns policy not so muchThese will not work for the intended purpose but the With return policy it is more cost effective to just trash them
-- We're sorry our products did not work for your intended purposes. We provide free samples for compatibility testing purposes so you can test prior to placing an order. Unfortunately we are unable to resell returned products and wish to offer our customers the lowest wholesales pricing available, so we have a 30% restocking fee on all returns.