63mm White Rib Side Smooth Top Buttress PP Plastic Continuous Thread (CT) Cap - F217 Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- F217 liner, compatible with a wide variety of product formulas
- Large, wide ribs for enhanced grip
- Not suitable for hot-fill products
- Ideal for chemical industrial applications
- Compatible with tight-head HDPE containers with a 63mm neck
|Neck / Closure Diameter||63|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||2.72in|
BottleStore's 63mm White Rib Side Buttress Closure is an excellent choice for bulk storage containers requiring a wide-mouth closure with a sure grip.
Often associated with large tight-head containers from 1 gallon to 5 gallons, you can find these closures related to the following applications and market segments:
- Bulk Flavorings
- Vegetable Oil
- Alcohol-Based Products
- Household Chemical and Industrial
- Bulk Cleaning Products
The buttress closure features an F217 liner made up of one foam disc between two thin polyethylene discs. This three-ply liner helps to mitigate moisture from entering or leaving the container, maintaining product integrity.
The large, spaced rib sides featured on the closure are ideal for heavy-duty, continuous application and removal for increased efficiency.
For additional knowledge about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses
- Shipping cost is overpricedCap quality great, shipping cost is outrageous. We were charged over $100 for one case and a small box. If we were to ship by wt here, it would be no more than $30 or so.