24-400 Black Ribbed Side Smooth Top Phenolic Plastic Cap (CT) - LDPE Cone Liner
- Food Contact Safe Phenolic Resin Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- High-Gloss Finish
- Compatible with various product formulas
- High Chemical Resistance with Increased Durability
- Leak-Proof LDPE Cone Liner Insert
- Common with food-grade extracts, essential oils, and tinctures
|Neck / Closure Diameter||24|
|Material / Resin||PHENOLIC|
|Diameter / Width||1.08in|
Our 24-400 Black, Rib-Side Phenolic Closures with LDPE cone liners are an excellent choice to top off your complete package. Phenolic closures often sought after for their polished, high-gloss finish, can give your complete package a high-quality appearance for enhanced shelf presence.
The LDPE cone-shaped liner offers increased leak-proof technology, keeping your product within the container and preventing any unnecessary contamination. The LDPE cone liner comes assembled to cap, ready for bottle application upon receipt.
Phenolic resin closures are popular in the following markets and applications:
- Liquid Probiotics
- Essential Oils
- Flavor Extracts
- Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Lab Supplies
Our 24-400 Phenolic closures are compatible with most of our in-stock glass and plastic Boston Round containers with a 24-400 neck finish.
For additional info about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses