13-425 Black Rib Side Smooth Top Phenolic Plastic Cap - LDPE Cone Liner
- Food Contact Safe Phenolic Resin Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- High-Gloss Finish
- Compatible with various product formulas
- High Chemical Resistance with Increased Durability
- Leak-Proof LDPE Cone Liner Insert
- Common with food-grade extracts, essential oils, and tinctures
|Neck / Closure Diameter||13|
|Material / Resin||PHENOLIC|
|Diameter / Width||0.64in|
Our 13-425 Black, Rib-Side Phenolic Closures with LDPE cone liners are an excellent choice to top off your complete package. Phenolic closures often sought after for their polished, high-gloss finish, can give your complete package a high-quality appearance for enhanced shelf presence.
The LDPE cone-shaped liner offers increased leak-proof technology, keeping your product within the container and preventing any unnecessary contamination. The LDPE cone liner comes assembled to cap, ready for bottle application upon receipt.
Phenolic resin closures are popular in the following markets and applications:
- Essential Oils
- Flavor Extracts
- Beauty and Personal Care Products
- Lab Supplies
These 13-425 Phenolic closures are compatible with our in-stock 1 Dram Type-I glass vials with a 13-425 neck finish
For additional info about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses
- 1 Dram (3.696ml) Flint (Clear) Round Glass Vial - 13-425 Neck$0.14 (Per Piece) 100 Pieces per Carton$0.22 (Per Piece) 144 Pieces per Carton