- Made in the U.S.A.
- Features a special neck that accepts snap on plastic spice sifter fitments
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Compatible container for various food products
- Tall, Slim Profile For Optimum Storage
|Over Flow Capacity||4.515 fl. oz. +/- 0.094 fl. oz.|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||48|
|Diameter / Width||1.875 in +/- 0.031 in|
|Height||4.109 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||256|
Our 4oz (120ml) flint glass paragon jar comes in a tall, slim profile feature a 48-485 neck finish. This container is made of type-III soda-lime glass, compatible with most product formulations ranging from industrial liquids to food. The profile of this container offers more room to store product while taking up less space for an improved shelf presence.
This container an ideal package solution for many food applications to include, but not limited to:
- Preserves and Jams
- Dry Ingredients
- Spices and Seasoning (Sazón)
The 48-485 neck finish of this jar is compatible with most in-stock 48-485 plastic and metal CT closures. The unique neck finish is compatible with most plastic spice sifter caps in the market.
- 4 oz Paragon JarsBottleStore.com provided fast delivery of my product while other suppliers were out of stock due to COVID. Thank you for getting me what I needed to keep my business running!
- ConsistentI have used these jars for many years. They have been uniformly consistent in design and present-ability.
- Symmetrical spice jars rockI purchased these to replace the haphazard collection of spice containers (baby food jars, to anything resembling a spice jar). We just remodeled my tiny kitchen and needed all the spices to fit in one area. Everything is easy to see, the jars and lids are solid.
Of note, these are slightly larger than What I was expecting (larger than the 4oz spice jars that come with the starter spice kits from the stores). So where I could have fit 12 spices on the ikea spice shelf, I can fit 9.