- Made in the U.S.A.
- Features a special neck that accepts snap on plastic spice sifter fitments
- Food Contact Safe Type-III Glass
- Compatible container for various food products
- Tall, Slim Profile For Optimum Storage
|Over Flow Capacity||362.3ml +/- 6.5ml|
|Material / Resin||Type III Soda Lime Glass|
|Neck / Closure Diameter||58|
|Diameter / Width||2.46 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Height||5.969 in +/- 0.047 in|
|Cartons / Pallet||264|
Our 12oz (360ml) flint glass paragon jar comes in a tall, slim profile feature a 58-400 neck finish. This container is made of type-III soda-lime glass, compatible with most product formulations ranging from industrial liquids to food. The profile of this container offers more room to store product while taking up less space for an improved shelf presence.
This container an ideal package solution for many food applications to include, but not limited to:
- Preserves and Jams
- Dry Ingredients
- Spices and Seasoning (Sazón)
The 58-400 neck finish of this jar is compatible with most in-stock 58-400 plastic and metal CT closures. The unique neck finish is compatible with most plastic spice sifter caps in the market.
- Great jars!Love these jars!! Wish they didn’t go out of stock so frequently!