38-439 Black Rib Side PP Plastic Screw Cap - Teflon and F217 Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Ideal Closure for 38-439 neck finish acid glass jugs
- Comes with Teflon and F217 liner for maximum chemical compatibility
- Rib-Sides for easy application and removal
- Industrial-strength PP Plastic Material.
|Neck / Closure Diameter||38|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||1.7|
Our 38-439 Black Rib Side Plastic Screw Cap with a Teflon F217 liner assembled is an industrial-strength class closure.
The large rib sides of the cap provide easy application and removal of the closure from the container. The cap is made with high-grade PP plastic to withstand applications requiring industrial strength materials to hold up to some of the harshest products in household chemical industrial markets.
The closure is designed specifically for containers featuring a 38-485 neck finish with a pour-out lip.
This closure is ideal for the following applications and markets:
- Acidic products
- Volatile Chemicals
- Household Industrial
- Petroleum Sampling
- Chemical Industrial
The closure features a Teflon F217 liner, ideal for applications requiring enhanced protection for the base liner (F217). Teflon adds enhanced resistance to corrosive chemicals, volatile solvents, and various sensitive compounds - resistance that base liner, F217, could not alone withstand.
For additional knowledge about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses
- 80oz (0.63 gallons) Amber Acid Pistol Grip Round Glass Bottle - 38-434 Neck$1.00 (Per Piece) 100 Pieces per Carton$6.10 (Per Piece) 6 Pieces per Carton
- 38-430 Black Ribbed Side Smooth Top Phenolic Plastic Cap - LDPE Cone Liner$1.00 (Per Piece) 100 Pieces per Carton$0.85 (Per Piece) 100 Pieces per Carton