48-400 Black Rib Side Matte Top PP Plastic Continuous Thread (CT) Cap - F217 Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% Recyclable PP Plastic Matieral
- Rib side matte top surface finish for maximum grip
- Fits most 48-400 neck finish bottles and jars, made of glass or plastic
- Ships with F217 (foam) liner capable with most powder, liquid, and solid form products
- High-quality finish for a high-end look
|Neck / Closure Diameter||48|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||2in|
Our 48-400 Black Rib-Side Matte Top PP Continuous Thread (CT) Closure is an ideal solution for topping off your complete package solution.
The closure features an F217 foam liner already assembled and enhances overall sealing. F217 liners are great for dry, cold, and ambient-filled products. The liner is odor and taste resistant, making it an excellent solution for beverages or food products.
This closure is often found in the following application and markets:
- Non-carbonated beverages
- Water-based products
- Alcohol-based products
- Dry Ingredients such as spices and herbs
- Household Chemical
Rib-sides of the closure enhance grip for easy application and removal from containers. The flat, matte finish adds a subtle aesthetic for enhanced shelf presence and appeal.
This closure is compatible with most of BottleStore's in-stock, ready-to-ship glass and plastic containers featuring a 48-400 neck finish. For additional knowledge about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses