53-400 Yellow Metal Screw Cap With Customizable Liner Options
- Made in USA
- Tin-plated steel for maximum compatibility
- Tumble pack 2,800 pieces per box
- Custom made to order item with short lead time
- Compatible with glass and plastic bottles, jars, and jugs with wide mouth opening (53mm)
- Thread and knurled edge side finish for easy grip and turn operation
- Choose from a wide variety of liner options for your product applications
All special order caps are final sale and cannot be canceled or returned once placed. We are happy to provide you with samples of your chosen cap configuration in order to aid in your package choices.
|Neck / Closure Diameter||53|
|Material / Resin||METAL|
|Height||0.430 +/- 0.05|
53-400 yellow metal screw cap with customizable liner options including PE foam, foam seal, pulp & aluminum, heat seal, aluminum foil, pressure sensitive seal, pulp & poly, and plastisol. These caps are made in USA to order, please allow 1 - 2 weeks lead time for manufacture and regular liner installation and 3 weeks for Plastisol liner installation. For orders with 5 cartons or more, please contact us for updated production time prior to placing an order.
What Liners Should I choose?
There are many factors that must be considered when selecting a liner for your product. We have put together some general guidelines and common use below. Please note that these are general guidelines and they are not meant for specific recommendations. If you have questions or would like to perform compatibility tests, please contact us with your liner requirements by emailing email@example.com.
- Unlined : common for candle, other dry products that doesn't require a liner
- Pulp & Poly : Common with Concentrated Coffee, Beverages, Juice, Dry Health Foods, Honey, Syrup, etc.
- Pulp & Vinyl : Common for chemical product such as mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, and oil
- Poly & Aluminum : Common for cosmetic creams, personal care products, and automative oils, or other vegetable cooking oils
- PS22 - Pressure Sensitive : Liners that bond to the land of the bottle when cap is removed. Common for dry products, pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and supplements
- HS035 - Heat Induction : Liners that bonds to the land of the bottle using special equipments. Common for food, sauce, and other products requiring a seal for consumer confidence
- Plastisol : Common for hot fill food and beverage items, sauce and other liquid form items. Creates a hermetic seal during the filling process when applied properly