63-400 Black Rib Side Matte Top PP Plastic Continuous Thread (CT) Cap - F217 Liner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Recyclable PP Plastic Material
- Assembled with an F217 (foam) liner common for general use
- Not suitable for hot-filling
- Rib side matte top plastic cap for economical, everyday use
- Fit with most plastic and glass bottles and jugs with 63-400 and 63-405 neck finish
|Neck / Closure Diameter||63|
|Material / Resin||PP|
|Diameter / Width||2.59in +/- 0.010in|
|Height||2.59in +/- 0.010in|
BottleStore's 63-400 Black Rib-Side Caps with F217 Liners are ideal components for applications requiring easy grip with enhanced liner compatibility.
The closure's F217 liner is odor and taste resistant - making it an ideal closure to top off a package in the food industry. The liner also helps to enhance sealability versus a closure without a liner.
The rib-sides provide an easy to grip closure for expedited access to the container's contents.
This closure is often found in the following applications and market segments:
- Dry Rubs
- Nut Butter
- Food Applications
- Personal Care and Cosmetic Closures
This closure is compatible with most of BottleStore's 63-400 glass and plastic wide-mouth containers with a 63-400 neck finish. Request a sample today for testing purposes!
For additional knowledge about liners and their functions, visit our The Bottle Blog post: Understanding Liners, and Their Appropriate Uses