63-400 White Metal Screw Cap (CT) - Plastisol Liner
Only 0 Pieces left
- Made in USA
- Tin-plated steel for maximum compatibility
- Compatible with glass and plastic bottles, jars, and jugs with wide mouth opening (63mm)
- Thread and knurled edge side finish for easy grip and turn operation
- Plastisol liner perfect for canning, pickling, and other food applications
|Neck / Closure Diameter||63|
|Material / Resin||TIN PLATE STEEL|
|Diameter / Width||65.3mm|
Our 63-400 White Knurled Edge Tin-Plate Metal cap makes a great addition to completing your packaging solution. The metal cap features a plastisol liner applied to the inside of the cap. The liner helps to create an air-tight seal and provides a tamper-evident function with the “schlurrr-pop” sound (yep, that’s the technical term) when the closure is initially removed from the container.
What Liners Should I choose?
There are many factors that must be conside
when selecting a liner for your product. We have put together some general guidelines and common use below. Please note that these are general guidelines and they are not meant for specific recommendations. If you have questions or would like to perform compatibility tests, please contact us with your liner requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlined : common for candle, other dry products that doesn't require a liner
- Pulp & Poly : Common with Concentrated Coffee, Beverages, Juice, Dry Health Foods, Honey, Syrup, etc.
- Pulp & Vinyl : Common for chemical product such as mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, and oil
- Poly & Aluminum : Common for cosmetic creams, personal care products, and automative oils, or other vegetable cooking oils
- PS22 - Pressure Sensitive : Liners that bond to the land of the bottle when cap is removed. Common for dry products, pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and supplements
- HS035 - Heat Induction : Liners that bonds to the land of the bottle using special equipments. Common for food, sauce, and other products requiring a seal for consumer confidence
- Plastisol : Common for hot fill food and beverage items, sauce and other liquid form items. Creates a hermetic seal during the filling process when applied properly