89-400 White Metal Screw Cap With Plastisol Liner
- Made in USA
- Tin-plated steel for maximum compatibility
- Compatible with glass and plastic bottles, jars, and jugs with wide mouth opening (100mm)
- Thread and knurled edge side finish for easy grip and turn operation
- Plastisol liner perfect for canning, pickling, and other food applications
|Neck / Closure Diameter||13|
|Material / Resin||TIN PLATE STEEL|
|Diameter / Width||91.9mm|
89-400 white metal screw cap with plastisol liner.
What Liners Should I choose?
There are many factors that must be consider
when selecting a liner for your product. We have put together some general guidelines and common use below. Please note that these are general guidelines and they are not meant for specific recommendations. If you have questions or would like to perform compatibility tests, please contact us with your liner requirements by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unlined : common for candle, other dry products that don't require a liner
- Pulp & Poly : Common with Concentrated Coffee, Beverages, Juice, Dry Health Foods, Honey, Syrup, etc.
- Pulp & Vinyl : Common for chemical product such as mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, and oil
- Poly & Aluminum : Common for cosmetic creams, personal care products, and automotive oils, or other vegetable cooking oils
- PS22 - Pressure Sensitive : Liners that bond to the land of the bottle when the cap is removed. Common for dry products, pharmaceuticals, vitamins, and supplements
- HS035 - Heat Induction : Liners that bond to the land of the bottle using special equipment. Common for food, sauce, and other products requiring a seal for consumer confidence
- Plastisol : Common for hot-fill food and beverage items, sauce, and other liquid form items. Creates a hermetic seal during the filling process when applied properly